Sunday, August 31, 2014

What???? 8.31.14

Good morning. Happy Sunday.

Peace. Love. Practice tolerance for one another.

We are all One.

Mother Earth cries as we kill each other, as we destroy all of her children, as we rape her and take from her over and over again.

What are these "resources" that are more important than life?

We humans are energy gluttons, feeding until there is no more. Killing for whatever we can get our hands on. Feed the energy machine. Feed the electronics that make the world go round. Do they? Do they really?

For what would we do without our video games, teaching our children that violence is acceptable? What would we do without our "entertainment"-- the horror and violent films and novels that we can never get enough of? The sex, the hate, the killing, the consumerism, the us against them?

Who are we without our labels?

The world is our mirror. Do we like what we see? It is a reflection of who we are. Primal, unevolved, lustful, savage, hateful, killing, competitive beasts.

We only get more of what we focus on. More hate. More war. More violence. More judgment. More killing. More fear. More separation.

But enough already. The Spirits are tired of the same old same old.

Today.

Today I will focus on love. Today I will practice forgiveness. Today I will tolerate those who are different from me. Today I will cry for ALL children lost in war and senseless killing. Today I will feel sadness for the lost souls who did not know better--who perpetuated the violence in their ignorance of love.

Today I will embrace my brother, my sister, that person who looks different, who believes different, who is me in disguise.

Today I will consume less. I will turn off the TV-- mindnumbing, brainwashing machine of destruction that teaches it is okay to kill, to fear, to hate.

Today I will practice silence in the arms of my Mother Nature and let her love wash over me, cleansing the American Culture from my pores.

Today I will reach for Father Sky and listen as he guides me to my future. I will release the past, cut the cords to those who no longer live with my soul and walk forward into healing.

Today I will observe the world around me with my mouth shut and my mind open. There will be no judgment, there will only be what is.

Today I will live in love and joy, peace and harmony with All That Is.

For today is a choice. This is what I choose. Now.

Love to all.

~Rev. Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment