Sunday, January 5, 2014

New Year, new beginning (1.5.14)

Good morning. Happy Sunday! And Happy New Year!

A new year...think of the possibilities....

Each day is a new opportunity to begin again. So, if yesterday didn't go the way I wanted it to...I have the option, the choice to start anew, each morning, or whenever I become aware that I have the choice. This year I will make better choices. I will try to live more consciously and be aware that I do have power over my own life.

As the new year solidifies into reality, let's think about how we'd like this year to go. Each day we make choices that will determine the outcome of our future days. If we live consciously and avoid reacting, we can make better choices than we might if we live unconsciously, reacting to events and people.

By focusing on NOW, we have less to worry about and can live in each moment, making it the best it can be.

This week let's meditate on peace and love and what we'd like our future year to look like. Let's try to remember that the reality we create is a reflection of us, and our inner self.

If we work on our self, we become more enlightened and our reality reflects the spiritual growth back to us in our every day living.

I'd like my world to be a nicer place, a safer place, a more creative and loving place, so that is what I will try to emulate every day. It may be a high aspiration, but I have to try. And I can begin again, any time I want or need to.

Love to all.

~Rev. Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment